• At Tom Thumb Baby Equipment Hire (hereafter known as we/us), we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to this web site. We will not sell, rent or trade personal data with other businesses for marketing purposes. We will only collect information that is necessary and relevant to the contract. We will only use personal data to fulfil the contractual obligations between ourselves and the Customer.
• We will keep all your personal information confidential. We do not share personal data with any third parties. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
• A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
• If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, these can be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
• When someone visits this website we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Access to Your Personal Information
• You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to email@example.com
Changes to this Privacy Notice
• We will keep this policy under regular review and we will place updates on this webpage. This policy has been last updated in May 2018.