Terms & Conditions
In this agreement
- “You are the customer”. “We and us are Angela Higgins trading as Tom Thumb Baby Equipment Hire”. “The equipment” means all or any of the items hired by you from us.
- You will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions when you confirm an order for the hire of the equipment and by making payment. Once we have accepted your order/payment there will be a binding contract between you and us for the hire of the equipment on these Terms. No variation of these Terms and Conditions will be effective without our agreement in writing.
- We agree to hire the equipment to you subject to availability and as specified in our confirmation email at the hire charge specified in the order. Payment of the full hire charge together with a refundable deposit must be made prior to delivery of the equipment.
Delivery & Pick-Up Services
- We will deliver the equipment at a time convenient to both parties on the first date of hire or earlier by agreement.
- We will collect, or you may return the equipment on the agreed date at a time convenient to both parties.
- You are responsible for checking the equipment immediately upon delivery to ensure it is undamaged, in good working order and fit for the intended purpose. You will notify us on the day of delivery if this is not the case.
- Instructions will be supplied with all equipment, where these have been supplied by the manufacturer, and you are responsible for reading these carefully prior to using the equipment and for complying with these instructions whilst using the equipment.
- All hired Products must be returned on or before the return date listed on this agreement and in good clean condition (to our satisfaction).
- If returning the equipment by post or courier, all costs associated with this together with any risk of loss or damage in transit will be yours.
Delivery charges are set as followsDelivery and collection to your holiday accommodation within an EH postcode –
- Delivery and collection to a local address within an EH postcode – £15
- Meet and Greet (includes delivery and collection) at airport car hire office – £25
- Collection and drop off from our collection box (EH28) – Free
- Other areas or bespoke delivery arrangements are available upon request. There may be an additional cost for this.
Payment and Confirmation
- You have the option of booking online and receiving instant confirmation should your request be available and require a delivery/pick up within Edinburgh (EH postcode), be an Airport Meet and Greet or an arranged collection. We will send you confirmation of your of a mutually agreed delivery drop off and pick up timeslot within 48 hours of the hire equipment.
- Should you make a special request via “contact us” tool, then we will send you written confirmation by email within 48 hours to inform and confirm availability of your order. This confirmation should be checked thoroughly by you and any errors or queries notified to us within 48 hours of receiving such confirmation. If we receive no such notification we will assume the details of the confirmation are correct and delivery will be effected as agreed. A payment invoice will be sent for settlement.
- We agree to hire the equipment to you subject to availability and as specified in our confirmation email at the hire cost agreed. Payment of the full hire cost together with a refundable deposit must be made at time of booking or at time of confirmation (if via contact us tool). Payment is to be made by one of our preferred payment methods unless otherwise arranged.
- We accept payments online using Visa; MasterCard credit/debit card and Paypal in GBP (£).
Damages & Equipment Condition
- The hired equipment must be returned in the same condition as it was handed out to you (considering fair wear and tear).
- If equipment is not returned in the condition in which it was hired to you, for whatever reason, we reserve the right to retain the deposit paid by you.
- If the equipment is returned excessively soiled or stained (including vomit, chewing gum or sweets, stickers, crayons, markers, urine, fecal matter or any difficult to remove substance, or any item returned with an odor resulting from cigarette smoke), Tom Thumb Baby Equipment Hire will take £35 cleaning fee out of your refundable security deposit.
- Items must be returned with all accessories, manuals and parts intact and in proper working order.
- Any equipment that is lost, stolen, or returned damaged or incomplete while hired out, will be taken from your refundable security deposit bond at the current replacement cost of the equipment.
- You have full responsibility for the care and safekeeping of the equipment and will retain it in your possession and under your control at all times.
- You are responsible for ensuring that it is used in a safe and sensible manner, used only for the purpose for which it is supplied and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions where necessary.
- It is your responsibility to provide adequate supervision where appropriate.
- Provided the goods are returned to us on the last date of hire in the same condition as you received them we shall return the deposit to you in full. In the event of the late return of any equipment, we shall be entitled to retain the deposit paid or part there of i.e. the daily hire rate.
- You also agree not to hold Tom Thumb Baby Equipment Hire (and its owners) liable against any and all claims, liabilities, including negligence, liabilities, demands, actions, suits and proceedings, losses, costs, penalties, and damages, connected with, or resulting from the manufacture, selection, hire, purchase, delivery, possession, condition, use, operation, handling, transportation, or return of the equipment.
- Subject to the provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 (as amended), we are not responsible for any injury, loss or claim arising out of the use of the equipment.
- Any failure by us to enforce any or all of these conditions shall not amount to, or be interpreted as waiver of any of our rights.
- In case of any disputes the law applicable would be based on the UK Governing Law.
If you wish to cancel or amend your hire agreement, you are entitled to do so and the following refund guidelines apply:
- Cancelation more than 7 days prior to delivery: 100% refund
- Cancellation 7 – 3 days prior to delivery: 50% refund
- Cancellation 1 – 2 days prior to delivery: 25% refund
- Cancellation on the day will result in 0% refund.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to Tom Thumb Baby Equipment Hire via the “contact us” link and we will confirm back to you via written confirmation email.
- Please note any early returns upon your own choice after the commencement of hire will not be entitled to any refund.
- All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- If a product that we provide is faulty or has been wrongly described by us, you may request a refund or exchange.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any failure or delay on our part to fulfil our obligations where such failure/delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- All equipment supplied to you shall remain the property of Tom Thumb Baby Equipment Hire.
- All features, content, specifications, products prices and images described or depicted on this web site are subject to change at any time without notice.
- From time to time, the Tom Thumb Baby Equipment Hire website may contain links to other websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Tom Thumb Baby Equipment Hire. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this website. We are not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.Tom Thumb Baby Equipment Hire owns the copyright for all content on this website, unless stated otherwise. We reserve the right to add or remove material, and correct errors.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.